SolarMetric is open for Guest Posts!
Please read the instructions and requirements below before submitting a guest post pitch or an article writing sample. Be sure to check the articles on SolarMetric first before proposing a topic to avoid overlapping!
WHY WRITE SOLAR POWER, CLEANTECH, SOLAR INSTALLATION, TOPICS FOR US?
Are you looking for blogs to publish your articles on Solar Power, Cleantech, Solar Installation, Renewable Energy Topics? Take a look at SolarMetric!
- We offer FREE guest posting
- The article will be posted in the active category
- High Domain Authority (a Moz metric)
- Rising traffic
- We can give 2 Backlinks (max) for FREE
- Article + Do-follow links will stay online for at least 3 years
- We give a proper and attractive author’s bio which looks better for your brand (See the example below).
WHAT TOPICS DO WE WANT YOU TO WRITE FOR US?
The topics should be in the niche of Solar Power, Cleantech and Solar Installation.
Sample topics are:
- How Solar Energy Companies Can Use Content Marketing
- Creating an Effective Solar Email Marketing Schedule
- Where Can I Get Solid Backlinks for my Solar Energy Website?
- Here’s why Solar Companies Need a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- How to Generate More Leads for my Residential Solar Business?
Please be sure to pitch a topic or send an article that’s not yet written in our site and on other sites. We want an exclusive article writing sample submission ONLY to SolarMetric.
Guest Posts REQUIREMENTS:
- You want to rank your article at top 5 of the 1st page of SERP, not just to get backlinks;
- Minimal word count: 1500 or more words/article;
- Type of Content: In-depth articles;
- Purpose of the Content: To educate and provide an in-depth answer about solar energy, cleantech, solar installation, and renewable energy
NOTE: You’re NOT writing an advertorial, seriously!
We will ask for a revision when it’s not aligned with our purpose. Also, keep in mind that you’re trying to provide an easy-to-understand answer to the audience.
- Target Audience: Solar Power professionals
- Style/Tone: Conversational, as if talking to the reader 1-on-1
- Original and Exclusive: Article has not been published on another site or in Beauty Design
HOW TO SUBMIT TO YOUR CONTENT?
Please submit your application or suggested articles first to firstname.lastname@example.org
Label “Guest Posting: Write for Us” as your subject.
Or submit your request via this form.
We receive a lot of requests, so be sure to follow all the instructions and requirements above for your guest post pitches and article writing samples to be considered.
We will reply to you as soon as possible!